GivingTuesday Starling Collective Fellowship 2021 (Up to $2,000 grant)
Deadline: September 1, 2021
Do you have a great idea that will spur more community action? Creating a mutual aid network? Want to foster more empathy and more giving among those in your community or coalition? Have a plan for tackling a tough issue, but need some help putting it into action? The GivingTuesday want to hear from you. Apply for the GivingTuesday Starling Collective Fellowship 2021.
GivingTuesday’s Starling Collective is a global learning community and innovative fellowship for grassroots organizers, activists, artists, and changemakers to discover and share best practices for increasing generosity and driving systems change. The Starling Collective is designed to identify creative, passionate leaders who are working to accelerate particularly innovative approaches to catalyzing generosity, empathy, equity and justice. They want to arm Starling participants with the tools to rapidly implement these ideas.
GivingTuesday’s Starling Collective welcomes innovators of all backgrounds, breaking down the barriers that often leave diverse voices and nontraditional movement builders on the sidelines. They encourage experimentation and sharing of both successes and failures so they can all learn from each other.
If selected as a Starling participant, you will:
- participate in a 6-month peer learning community to share what’s working, what’s not
- grow as a leader, develop new ideas and create amazing change in your community
- gain access to coaching, peer support, along with movement-building tools and resources
- receive a $2,000USD microgrant to support your leadership development or on-the-ground work
- have the opportunity to present your idea or initiative for a chance to receive additional funding to help grow and launch your new ideas and scale positive impact in your community
- As part of the learning community:
- You’ll build relationships and with a global community of movement leaders
- You’ll tap GivingTuesday’s movement-building experience to accelerate your work and impact
- You’ll have access to the GivingTuesday data team to develop strategies for goal setting and measurement of your work
- You’ll receive ideas and best practices from your Starling Collective peers
- They invite applications from individuals with particularly innovative approaches to catalyzing generosity, empathy, equity, and justice. Applications are accepted from anywhere in the world. The Starling Collective is specifically designed for grassroots organizers, activists, artists, and changemakers from under-represented and under-resourced communities.
- Applicants must be individuals over the age of 13 in the United States or the equivalent legal age to participate in the program in their home country. If accepted, applicants under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or guardian to participate in and receive any fellowship payments under the Starling Collective
- Applicants must be legally permitted to receive and accept funds from a U.S. nonprofit organization.
Applications must be received by September 1, 2021 at 11:59pm PT. All applicants will be notified as to whether or not they’ve been accepted into the program by October 8, 2021.
For more information, visit Starling Collective Fellowship.