Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Conference and Awards 2021 for Educational Innovators ($50,000 in funding)
Deadline: September 12, 2021
Applications are open for the Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Conference and Awards 2021. Reimagine Education is a global conference and competition, open to educational innovators from all around the world.
The conference brings together edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning. The Reimagine Education Awards – the ‘Oscars’ of Education – reward innovative approaches that enhance student learning outcomes and employability, offering $50,000 in funding to the overall winners.
- e-Learning Innovation
- Hybrid Learning Innovation
- Presence Learning and Teaching Innovation
- Nurturing Employability Award
- Sustainability Education Award
- ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning, and Support Award
- Artificial Intelligence Award
- Innovation in Learning Science Award
- Best Educational App Award
- Learning Assessment Award
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality Award
- K12 Award
- Best Online Progam Award
- Nurturing Wellbeing & Purpose
- Business Education
- Enhancing Access & Affordability
- US$50,000 in funding is available to the Reimagine Education Global Winners.
- Bronze, Silver and Gold Category Winners will be given the opportunity to showcase their innovations at the virtual Reimagine Education Conference (December 6-10, 2021).
- The Global Winners will be announced on December 10, during the live Reimagine Education Awards Ceremony.
- Open to educational innovators from all around the world;
- Applicants could be edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning.
- All applicants seeking to present their work at the 2021 Reimagine Education Conference will be expected to present their work in English.
The judges of the Reimagining Education competition are looking for evidence of innovative pedagogies that produce improved learning and/or employment outcomes for students.
Do you have a groundbreaking idea for the world of education? Then apply for the opportunity to win $50,000 in funding!