Shoprite Hustle Competition 2021 for Small Businesses in South Africa
Deadline: September 19, 2021
Applications are open for the Shoprite Hustle Competition 2021. The Shoprite Hustle Competition is focused on boosting small businesses in South Africa.
After a careful selection process, 20 small business owners will walk away with an extra R50 000 in cash, a Dell laptop, and a Startup Circles business mentorship program to the value of R30 000 to help grow their business. Simply tell them about your small business and who knows – you could receive an R80 000 boost! Enter now and stand a chance to become one of the winning Hustle entrepreneurs.
Each winner will receive:
- R50 000 cash boost for your business
- R17 000 startup circles ignition program
- R8 000 brand new Dell laptop
- R5 000 in marketing through the Shoprite Group’s channels
- You must be 18 years or older;
- A citizen or permanent resident of South Africa;
- Your business must be in operation for at least 6 months;
- You must submit the following with your entry:
- A certified copy of your South African identity document or valid passport
- Proof of your bank account details that is no older than 3 months
- 3 or more high-quality photos of you and your business
You can only enter the same business once. An email will be sent to the email address provided in your submission as confirmation of your entry. Entries close on September 19, 2021. Winners will be announced from September 27 to October 31, 2021.
For more information, visit Shoprite.