UM Entrepreneurship Camp 2021 for Culture-Techpreneurs worldwide
Deadline: November 23, 2021
Are you a student with big dreams to build an innovative and useful business for the society? Do you want to create a business that helps introducing your culture to the world? Need some insights from founders, experts, and academics to scale up your culture-tech business? Apply for the UM Entrepreneurship Camp 2021.
Universitas Negeri Malang proudly presents a credit-earning program with 12 intensive meetings for you who want to be an entrepreneur in culture field. During the program, you will meet notable speakers, mentors, entrepreneurs, and academics specialized in SMEs and startup industry.
- $700 for best participants
- Credit earning (equivalent to 2 credit units)
- Official e-certificate of completion
- 12 knowledge sharing & seminars
- Exclusive project groups
- International network & exposure
- Applicants should be in their sophomore year of university/college or higher.
- English proficiency certificates are not required, but applicants should have the ability to communicate both oral and written in English.
- To earn full credits, applicants must be committed to attend all 12 meetings in 2 weeks.
- Applicants must be committed to respect everyone in the classes, regardless of gender orientation, religion, and nationality.
- This program is open for all nationalities.
Upload your Student ID and submit the application and wait for the official submission confirmation from the organisers.
For more information, visit UM Enterpreneurship Camp.