TRACE Prize 2022 for Investigative Reporting: Uncovering Commercial Bribery (Up to $10,000)
Deadline: January 31, 2021
Nominations are open for the TRACE Prize 2022 for Investigative Reporting: Uncovering Commercial Bribery. The TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting recognizes journalism that uncovers business-related bribery and financial crime with the goal of increasing commercial transparency and good governance.
TRACE is a globally recognized anti-bribery business organization and leading provider of cost-effective third party risk management solutions. Members and clients include hundreds of multinational companies headquartered worldwide. TRACE is comprised of two distinct entities – TRACE International and TRACE Incorporated – that share a common mission to advance commercial transparency worldwide.
- Two winners will each receive a cash prize of US$10,000. Reporter(s) will be invited to an award ceremony hosted by TRACE.
- The judges may also name up to two honorable mentions, who will each receive US$1,000.
- Nominees may be print, broadcast or online reporters from any country who have investigated commercial bribery schemes, business activities that create serious conflicts of interest or similar commercial misconduct.
- Team entries and multiple submissions per author are permitted.
- Book-length entries are not accepted.
- Entries must involve business-related bribery or financial crime.
- You may submit your own work, or you may nominate the work of someone else. If you nominate another’s work, please obtain their permission to do so.
- Entries must have appeared in print, online or broadcast media during 2021. Any entry not originally written/produced in English must be accompanied by a translation.
- Books are not accepted.
- If an entry only appeared in print, please include a scan. If a scan produces an unclear result, please also include a transcript (Word document or PDF) of the article.
- If an entry is broadcast journalism (TV, radio, online video) please send a link or file.
The TRACE Foundation is now accepting entries for the 2022 Prize for Investigative Reporting. Submissions will be accepted through January 31, 2022.
For more information, visit TRACE Prize.