Union is Strength Journalism Prize 2021 for Young Europeans (up to €1,500)
Deadline: December 20, 2021
Applications are open for the Union Is Strength Journalism Prize 2021. The Union Is Strength is a novel journalistic device aimed at bringing together young European journalists by inviting them to work together.
In the form of pairs, the journalists will look at initiatives in France and in Europe supported by the cohesion policy of the European Union and will draw from them articles which will be published in three languages, French, English, and in one of the twenty-four official languages of the Union. Each pair will have to propose two co-signed subjects, each one relating to an initiative developed in the countries of origin of its two members.
- The young journalists selected will be paid for their journalistic work up to €1,500 per pair.
- Open to young journalists aged 30;
- Applicants must be nationals of the European Union.
To compete, each pair must send:
- The synopses of the two subjects in French or in English. Synopses should not exceed 1,500 characters (250 words) each.
- A budget for each report.
- A CV of each of its members including the following information: postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth.
- Copy of a valid identity document for each of its members.
Applications should be sent by email to [email protected] Attachments must be in PDF format, and not exceed 15MB in total. Applications must be sent before December 20, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (French time), the time of the e-mail being taken as proof.
For more information, visit UIS Prize.