MEST Express Acceleration Ghana Program 2022 for Early and Growth-stage startups
Deadline: January 16, 2022
Applications for the MEST Express Acceleration Ghana Program 2022 are now open. MEST Express is an acceleration program focused on providing investment-readiness support to early and growth-stage startups in Ghana.
It is designed to deliver hands-on business interventions that are focused on rapid practical application and observable business outcomes. The program works with founders to ensure their businesses are poised for growth and increased impact.
After 20 weeks of hands-on expert-led workshops and mentorship, startups in each cohort have the opportunity to participate in a pitching session where top-performing ventures receive equity-free grant funding. The sessions will be held in person at the MEST campus as well as online. Participants are expected to attend all necessary sessions whether virtual or offline. COVID protocols will be strictly adhered to for the safety of all program participants.
Program Focus Areas
- Funding & Investment readiness
- Risk Management and Crisis Resilience
- Product Management & Positioning
- Business and Revenue Modelling
- Sales & Customer Acquisition
- Market Research & Competitive Analysis
- Marketing & Brand awareness
- Organizational Structuring
- Capital: Top-performing startups receive equity-free grant funding for sustained growth
- Know-how: Learn & apply strategies focused on rapid application & tangible outcomes.
- Mentorship: Get mentorship from industry professionals and sector experts.
- Network access: Get access to their community of experts, investors and founders.
- Open to early to growth stage Ghanaian startups;
- 1-3 years in operation;
- Technology or tech-enabled;
- $100k or less in funding;
- Proven problem-solution fit;
- Generating revenue;
- Can demonstrate traction;
- Any business model.
- Fill out the application form on F6S (startups must create an account).
- Startups will be shortlisted for the interview stage.
For more information, visit Meltwater Acceleration Ghana.