Call for Applications: Teach For Kosovo Fellowship 2022
Applications are open for the Teach For Kosovo Fellowship 2022. The Teach For Kosovo Fellowship is a two-year program for development in teaching and leadership for outstanding young Kosovars capable of realizing their professional and leadership potential in the classroom.
Teach For Kosovo teachers will be placed in public schools that lack essential tools for learning development, and will be supported for two years with intensive leadership development training.
Fellows are not required to have teaching experience while applying to the Fellowship Program. If selected for Fellowship, Fellows will be trained in a 6-week Intensive Training program at the Summer Institute to prepare them for the classes where they will work. Fellows will have ongoing support throughout the two-year program from experienced mentors, to ensure they can lead their classes and have a positive impact on their students.
- As a Teach For Kosova Fellow you will receive a full-time teacher’s salary in the Municipality where you are placed.
- For all those who are admitted to the Teach For Kosova program, there is no cost to participate.
- The Fellowship is intended for Kosovar nationals; however, they welcome applications from Kosovar candidates from the Diaspora, as well as those who have studied overseas;
- Current public-school teachers with 5 or fewer years’ experience, young professionals, and recent graduates from any field of study are invited to apply;
- They are looking for people with exceptional leadership qualities, a strong academic record, and a commitment to impact and create positive change in their communities;
- Applicants should be under the age of 35.
The application form is your first opportunity to tell them about yourself. In the online application, you will be asked to provide contact details and information regarding your academic and extracurricular achievements, your employment history, and responses to a series of questions.