Deadline: January 30, 2022
Applications are open for the E4Impact Accelerator Program 2022. The E4Impact Foundation funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation, have launched the Accelerator 2.0 to strengthen the enterprises in Kenya to grow their business, scale their impact and access markets.
The E4Impact Accelerator program has worked with over 300 enterprises across diverse sectors to grow their business and scale their impact through a portfolio of entrepreneurial programs and services. In the launch of the second phase of the Accelerator, E4Impact will work with 40 enterprises per year – 30 growth stage enterprises and 10 early stage enterprises.
Join the 12 month program to access:
- Professional services (legal, accounting, marketing, processes & product development)
- Investment support & links to investors
- In-house equity and revolving fund
- Customized training program
- Coaching & mentorship
- Co-working space
- New markets
- Innovative scale ups (3+ years) with an established product-market fit.
- Post-revenue with minimum turnover of USD $30,000 or more.
- Have a full time team with complementary skills.
- Clear social or environmental impact.
- Start-ups (1-3 years) with a validated Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- The product should be innovative, commercially viable & scalable.
- Start-ups that have high potential for impact.
- Passionate entrepreneurs who are ready to learn.
- Agri – Food
- Green Business & Renewable Energy
- Fashion & Design
For more information, visit E4Impact Accelerator.