Deadline: January 16, 2022
Applications are open for the AWS Robotics Startup Accelerator 2022. The AWS Robotics Startup Accelerator delivered by MassRobotics, is a four-week technical, business, and mentorship opportunity open to robotics startups from around the globe.
The program will provide resources to a select cohort of startups seeking to use AWS to help them solve their robotics development, deployment, and management challenges. MassRobotics will lend its expertise in venture capital and startup scaling to help AWS drive robotics startups through an intensive, advanced curriculum specially designed to accelerate their growth using the AWS Robotics services and solutions.
- Tailored robotics solutions: Receive expert advice from AWS specialists in Robotics, IoT, and ML
- Learn to innovate like Amazon: Learn about Amazon’s culture of innovation and the working backwards methodology
- Hands-on technical learning: Up to $10,000 in promotional credits for use of AWS IoT, Robotics and ML services
- Business mentoring: Learn from Amazon Go-To-Market Experts on customer use case prioritization, product-market fit, and go-to-market motions
- Promotion on AWS Channels: Increase visibility for your startup through AWS social media and blogs
- Connect with industry experts: Meet other start-up founders and leaders in the robotics industry
- This opportunity is geared toward robotics hardware and software startups seeking to use AWS to help solve the biggest challenges in robotics.
- Participation is open to privately held startups in early stage (less than $10 million in revenue and less than $100 million raised) with robotics technology or solution areas.
- Startups do not need to currently be using AWS to apply. Prior participation in another accelerator program is not required.
The program application closes on January 16, 2022. The Accelerator will take place virtually in Q1 2022.
Register for the information session for details on how to apply.
For more information, visit AWS Accelerator.