Thought for Food MENA Agri-Food-Tech Challenge 2022
Deadline: February 5, 2022
Applications for the Thought for Food MENA Agri-Food-Tech Challenge 2022 are now open. Innovators across the Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA) region are invited to share their innovative solutions to transform food systems.
The TFF 2022 MENA Agri-Food-Tech Challenge is powered by the global Thought For Food (TFF) Foundation, in partnership with the Food for Future Summit taking place 23-24 February during food and agriculture week at Expo 2020 Dubai.
Pitch the Best Solutions
They are on the lookout for the best changemakers with solutions to truly uproot the status quo. If that’s you – apply! They are open for startups and teams working on any part of the food system including those developing solutions around:
- Digitized supply chains
- Automated urban farming systems
- Nutritious new foods
- Sustainable alternative proteins
- Regenerative smallholder production
- Circular approaches to reduce food waste
- A chance to win the Grand Prize of US$ 8,000 and the Runner-Up Prize of US$ 4,000.
- A chance to attend the Food For Future Summit & Expo on 23- 24 February 2022 at Dubai Exhibition Centre.
By signing up, you will also gain access to…
- Unlimited access to the TFF Digital Labs collaboration platform.
- Online training in entrepreneurship/ food systems/ innovation.
- Global changemaker community.
- Open to all entrepreneurs from the MENA region who have a solution to create a healthier, more sustainable and resilient food system.
- They welcome applications from all stages, including idea and prototype stage, as well as post seed-stage funding.
Pitch to win cash prizes and attend the Food For Future Summit & Expo!
For more information, visit Thought for Food.