WomHub Cyber Resilience Digital Access Program 2022 for South African Women Entrepreneurs
Deadline: January 30, 2022
Applications are open for the WomHub Cyber Resilience Digital Access Program 2022. The Program is an online, self-paced and interactive course. The program aims to upskill and build cyber resilience for women entrepreneurs based in South Africa and their businesses, that have a digital presence.
The impact of this program involves training ten (10) facilitators on cybersecurity who in turn will train thirty (30) women entrepreneurs. The program aims to increase the cybersecurity skills and resources of women-owned SMMEs in South Africa, enabling their effective management of cyber and data privacy risk.
The four (4) modules to be covered are:
- Module 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Module 2: Keeping Yourself Safe Online
- Module 3: Creating a Cybersecurity Protocol
- Module 4: Recovering When a Threat Has Been Found
- Gain free and exclusive access to resources and content on cybersecurity and cyber resilience.
- Gain free and exclusive access to the WomHub Vulnerability Index. The vulnerability index provides a risk profile of a business from a technical, people and process perspective. Applicants with the most vulnerability can benefit most from the program and will be considered first.
- Develop a cybersecurity protocol for your organization.
- Open interaction with like-minded entrepreneurs in the country.
- Access to one-on-one venture clinics with cybersecurity experts.
- Increased knowledge and understanding on how you can recover from cyber attacks, keeping yourself and business safe online.
- Applications are open to women entrepreneurs of South African nationality.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18. There is no upper age limit.
- Applicants must have businesses with a digital presence.
- Applicants must have none or limited cybersecurity protocols established in their businesses.
- Applicants must be able to commit a maximum of 4 to 7 hours of virtual interaction and engagements between 7 – 12 February 2022.
- Applications must be completed online. It is recommended that responses are completed offline first as you cannot save your application and return.
- The deadline for submitting completed applications is 30 January 2022, 23h59 GMT+2.
For more information, visit WomHub.