C3 Impact Accelerator Program 2022 for Social Entrepreneurs in MENA region
Deadline: February 18, 2022
Applications for the C3 Impact Accelerator Program 2022 are now open. The C3 Impact Accelerator Program addresses key milestones in the journey of social entrepreneurs and focuses primarily on supporting them to maximise their impact on society and the environment, achieve financial sustainability and, ultimately, solve major social challenges at scale.
If you run a startup that contributes to at least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, don’t miss the opportunity to accelerate your organisation’s growth and impact, receive world-class support and join a community of incredible change-makers and like-minded professionals!
- Group Workshops: Customised and interactive workshops on impact entrepreneurship topics
- Personalised Support: One-on-one support from business and impact experts
- Networking: Access to a network of impact investors and potential clients
- Cash prizes: An opportunity to compete and win equity-free cash prizes
- Applicant should be based in one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Turkey, Qatar, and UAE.
- Have an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and some traction.
- Contribute to at least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Step 1: Fill Out the Application Form
- Step 2: Complete the Growth Predictor Test
- Step 3: Attend Semi-Finalist Online Training
- Step 4: Submit Assessment Deliverables
For more information, visit HSBC C3 Impact Accelerator.