USIP Generation Change Fellows Program 2022 for Young Leaders in Nigeria (Funded)
Deadline: February 18, 2022
Applications are open for the United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Generation Change Fellows Program 2022. The Generation Change Fellows Program (GCFP) is dedicated to strengthening the capacity of civically engaged youth leaders as they emerge as peacebuilders in their communities.
By delivering training in effective leadership, conflict management, and prejudice awareness and reduction; providing online courses and other resources; and fostering a global learning community, the two year Fellowship gives participants the additional skills, knowledge, support, and resources needed to increase their resilience as peacebuilders and civic leaders, manage conflict at a local level, and increase the effectiveness of their peacebuilding programs.
- Upon completing the training, participants will join Generation Change’s global community of emerging civic leaders and will have access to various resources provided by USIP.
- USIP will pay for participant airfare, lodging, meal, and visa expenses.
- Generation Change Fellows are between 18 and 35 years old.
- They hold leadership roles within civic organizations and are actively working to positively impact their community.
- The Fellows have earned trusted and legitimacy within their community through their demonstrated commitment to their work.
- Upload and submit an updated curriculum vitae or resume and a scanned copy of your ID.
For more information, visit United States Institute of Peace.