Deadline: March 10, 2022
Are you passionate about having a transformational learning experience? Apply now for the BMGA Fellows Program 2022. They are looking for young women who are academically motivated and passionate about making an impact in the social, economic, and political development of Africa.
The program offers high-level professional development courses, mentorship, and life skills that are designed to prepare young people for a career in the 21st Century. As a fellow, you will join the BMGA Fellows Program Alumni network which will provide you with a wide range of opportunities from professional mentorships to programs specifically tailored towards career development.
BMGA Fellows Program is a six (6) month online blended learning program designed to narrow the gender skills gap. The program provides participants with the knowledge and resources required to gain fundamental employability skills that will strengthen their marketability in the business environment and ensures they remain in the work pipeline.
- All participants get the in-program benefits, but only Fellows that is, participants who graduate at the end of the program will join the BMGA Fellows Program Alumni network with access to all post-program benefits.
- Open to young women from Africa and Asia.
- Final year students, recent graduates and early career professionals with not more than 3 (three) years post-university work experience are welcome to apply.
- Excellent academic record: Applicants must have graduated top of their class or a final year student with a current or cumulative CGPA equivalent to a B+ [UK grade point system].
- Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency.
- Applicants must have regular access to the internet.
Every application is read and reviewed. Applicants should expect to hear back from the selection committee a few weeks after the application deadline. All applicants are usually notified of the status of their application.
- Personal information
- Essay questions
- Video response
- Reference Letter (less than 1 page) from someone who knows you well to support your application for the program. Please note that the reference letter must be typed in an official letterhead and signed by the referee.
For more information, visit BMGA Fellows Program.