Write Her Future Scholarship 2022 for Black Student or Student of Color
Deadline: May 20, 2022
Applications for the Write Her Future Scholarship 2022 are now open. The Write Her Future Scholarship powered by Lancôme is one of many funding opportunities available to Black students and students of color through the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) Inspire Initiatives.
This scholarship is intended for Black students and students of color, who identify as female, pursuing an undergraduate degree. Through the generosity of our donors, we advance efforts to ensure equity in educational opportunity that prepares students for success in school, work, and life.
- The scholarship amount is $10,000. There are 40 scholarships available.
- Applicant must be a Black student or student of color.
- Applicant must identify as female.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Applicant must be enrolling in an accredited 4-year, tax-exempt academic institution.
- Applicant must be National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) member.
- Applicant must be a current participant in an active ACT-SO program.
- Applicant must complete the Write Her Future scholarship application and video prompt submissions through the Inspire Initiatives scholarship portal.
- Applicant must be available to travel July 14-17, 2022 if awarded the scholarship.
Scholarship recipients will be announced at the end of June/beginning of July.
Applications are reviewed and scored by the Inspire Initiatives Committee, NAACP leaders who volunteer their time to read applications, review transcripts, and select recipients for approval. If selected, you will be notified through the Inspire Initiatives scholarship portal. Decisions of the selection committee are final and cannot be appealed.
For more information, visit Write Her Future Scholarship.