Deadline: April 25, 2022
Are you graduating high school in 2022 and interested in pursuing computers in university? Apply for the $30,000 CAD scholarship, plus the opportunity for a paid summer internship programming at Amazon.
The Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship is aimed at inspiring and educating students from underserved and underrepresented communities to pursue a future in computer science.
At Amazon, supporting underserved students in their computer science education is not only important to them, it’s imperative to building a diverse tech industry and future. The Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship program provides students like you with an opportunity to upgrade your careers with a $7,500 CAD/yr scholarship available for up to four years. Successful applicants will also have an opportunity for a paid summer internship programming at Amazon, at the end of their first year of post-secondary.
- Entrance scholarships will be available at the bachelor level. These scholarships are valued at $7,500 CAD per academic year, available for up to four years.
- Open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents;
- Be graduating high school (outside of Quebec) or CEGEP (in Quebec) in 2022;
- Entering in full time studies in a first bachelor starting fall 2022;
- Pursuing a Computer Science related degree;
- Employees and immediate family members of Amazon.com and its subsidiaries are not eligible to apply.
Applications for students graduating high school or CEGEP in 2022 will close on April 25, 2022.
For more information, visit Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship.