Deadline: March 25, 2022
Applications are open for the One Acre Fund Rwanda Internships 2022. Join the One Acre Fund 2022 Internship Program to jump-start your career – They empower you as you grow in this program designed for motivated young professionals.
As a One Acre Fund Intern, you will gain experience working in one of the leading institutions in the agriculture sector in Rwanda and beyond, where you will solve business challenges, develop innovative solutions and learn from inspiring leaders.
When joining, interns will participate in an onboarding program and receive training on how to implement projects. Over the period of the internship, you will work with like-minded individuals and receive learning opportunities to build a foundation for your future career.
- Interns will be provided with a reasonable stipend for the duration of their contract.
They are looking for people who are passionate to serve smallholder farmers and who are citizens or permanent residents of Rwanda. Candidates who fit the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Exceptional and passionate University graduates
- Leadership experience at work, school clubs, volunteer organizations, etc… is an added advantage
- Strong desire for personal and professional growth
- Willingness to take on varied tasks
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Ability to embrace One Acre Fund’s values
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda
There are 22 openings. Job locations are in Kigali or Rubengera, Rwanda.
For more information, visit One Acre Fund.