Electroceramics Young Researcher Award 2022 (up to €1,000)
Deadline: May 15, 2022
Applications are open for the Electroceramics Young Researcher Award 2022. The Electroceramics conference administers the Electroceramics Young Researcher Award (EYRA), in order to honour promising international young researchers in the field of electroceramics.
The award is associated to the Electroceramics conference and will also be presented at the conference. The awardee will therefore be selected among young researchers submitting an abstract to the conference. It is mandatory that the awardee participates at the conference.
- The award consists of a plaque and a check for €1,000.
- Open to young researchers up to 5 years after their PhD;
- Demonstrated excellent scientific achievements in the field of electroceramics (CV, publications, society involvement, patents, etc.);
- Noticeable independent research direction after PhD thesis;
- Involvement in outreach activities (communication of science to general public);
- Registration and Presentation of a talk/poster at the conference.
The following materials must be sent to [email protected]:
- Research statement (max. 400 words): What is your view of Electroceramics and your contribution to the field?
- CV, publication list
- One recommendation letter
- Conference abstract including submission number
For more information, visit Young Researcher Award.