Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) Social Impact Fellowship 2022
Deadline: May 19, 2022
Applications for the Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) Social Impact Fellowship 2022 are now open. The GLG Social Impact Fellowship is a multiyear pro bono partnership between the world’s insight network and some of the world’s most impactful social innovators.
The Fellowship provides select nonprofits and social enterprises with a two-year pro bono partnership with GLG. They welcome applications from organizations working across all issue areas, including but not limited to education, environment, global health, and social justice. This year, they are also focused on supporting organizations providing humanitarian relief and support to people experiencing displacement in Ukraine and beyond.
GLG Social Impact Fellows and their teams receive:
- Extraordinary Expertise: Discuss your most pressing strategic, operational, and technical questions with world-class experts on every topic, including geographic expansion, user research, regulatory landscapes, and industry best practices. Your entire team – not just the individual named as the Fellow – will have access to GLG’s insight network, at no cost.
- Dedicated Support Team: Partner with dedicated GLG employees who will support you and your team for two years. Your GLG team will help connect you to the right experts and ensure that you have the tools to pursue your biggest goals.
- Cohort of Social Innovators: Build meaningful connections with like-minded social innovators in the GLG Social Impact Fellowship community. They host an annual convening and quarterly virtual roundtables for you to engage with these other talented leaders.
They select registered nonprofits, social enterprises, and hybrid organizations that are:
- Driving impactful social change. Fellow organizations advance powerful missions and can demonstrate the positive impact of their work on the communities they serve.
- Excited to leverage GLG’s unique platform. Fellows and their teams are eager to learn from experts and use one-of-a-kind insights to further their missions. They are committed to embedding GLG into their strategies, workflows, and decision-making processes.
- Positioned to make the most of a partnership with GLG. Fellow organizations are past the early development stage, with leadership ready to pursue ambitious goals and scale their impact significantly. They have been in operation for at least three years and employ at least five full-time staff members.
Applications are open until Thursday, May 19, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
For more information, visit GLG Fellowship.