Rise Mentoring Program 2022 for Women in Media Technology
Deadline: April 3, 2022
Applications for the Rise Mentoring Program 2022 are now open. Rise Mentoring is a free, six month program to support women working in, or aspiring to work in the media technology sector.
By becoming a mentee, you will benefit from a range of support, including:
- At least 12 hours one-to-one contact with your industry mentor;
- Monthly mentee meetings and access to industry events to help broaden your networks;
- Regular training sessions – from careers mapping through to creating your personal brand and boosting resilience and assertiveness.
- Peer-to-peer support from your fellow mentees, as well as guidance and support from the Rise team.
There are numerous benefits to mentoring, including:
- Helping you to identify and achieve career goals;
- Gaining a broader perspective on career options, opportunities and paths to succeed;
- Boosting confidence and self awareness;
- Making new connections and broadening your networks;
- Gaining support that is tailored to your individual needs;
- Undertaking regular training sessions – from careers mapping through to creating your personal brand and boosting resilience and assertiveness.
- Applications are welcomed from women living and/or working in:
- the UK;
- North America (Canada and USA);
- the APAC region;
- Central Europe (Germany and Belgium);
- North Europe;
- the ANZ region.
- The Rise Mentoring Program is open to women working, or aspiring to work in the media technology industry.
- This could include women working in technical/engineering roles, through to those working in support roles, such as marketing and PR.
Simply visit the individual pages for each region and fill in the application form. As there are limited places available, remember to add relevant information and examples to support your application.
For more information, visit Rise Mentoring Program.