776 Foundation Fellowship Program 2022 ($100,000 grant)
Deadline: March 30, 2022
Applications are open for the 776 Foundation Fellowship Program 2022. The 776 Fellowship Program is a two-year program for young people who want to build a better future.
There are some big ideas that can’t wait—especially when it comes to climate change—and 776 wants to support problem-solvers at the earliest possible stage. The Fellowship Program gives 20 remarkable people under the age of 23 the chance to spend two years working on the bright idea that’s keeping them up at night. They’ll benefit from a community of peers and access to the extended 776 network through Cerebro (the firm’s operating system).
The goals of the program are to:
- Invest in young people tackling climate change.
- Enrich the 776 community with the next generation of talent.
- Scale the impact of 776.
- 776 Fellows receive a $100,000 grant and support from the Seven Seven Six network of founders, investors, and partners.
- The Fellowship is open to international applicants.
- If you’re working on a great idea or project, they are interested in hearing from you, however, if you already have a partner/co-founder, you can apply together.
- Fellows must be ages 18 to 23.
This is a full-time program, so they are looking for applicants who are not currently enrolled in school or want to take two years away from school to focus on their project, company or idea. You can still be enrolled when you apply, but the’d expect you to drop out if you get accepted.
For more information, visit 776 Fellowship.