Deadline: September 15, 2022
Applications are open for the Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) Young African Entrepreneurs Competition 2022. The primary purpose of the Competition is to promote business innovation through entrepreneurship and provide seed funding to young entrepreneurs with creative and innovative business ideas to be valorized and enhance and foster a spirit of entrepreneurship among African youth.
The competition specifically seeks to:
- Provide young entrepreneurs with the opportunity to showcase their businesses and share their development as an inspiration to many young African potential entrepreneurs
- Bring collective action towards the provision of seed funding to young entrepreneurs through a transparent and competitive process.
- Provide a platform for young entrepreneurs to demonstrate their impact and pitch their business with investors and stakeholders through capacity building opportunity.
- Create a network of young entrepreneurs across Africa working together and sharing experiences that escalate youth contribution and job creation in Africa.
- Open to young African entrepreneurs;
- Applicants should be between 16-34 years.
Kindly note that you will not be required to upload a word document as an application form but you need to fill the form online. For now, you cannot save the form, you are only required to fill the form once and submit it.
If you are not ready, you can copy the question in Word, work offline and then paste the answers in the online application form and submit it before the deadline on September 15, 2022.
For more information, visit RUYAEC.