Moonlight Mile Scholarship 2022 for Women in Massachusetts or New York
Deadline: April 16, 2022
Applications are open for the Moonlight Mile Scholarship 2022. The Moonlight Mile Scholarship Fund supports girls and women in closing the gap between a dream plan and reality, by completing their personal funding for alternative healing, professional training and travel or equipment to support their studies or participation in athletic competitions.
Applicants who have raised part of the capital necessary to realize a dream may apply for matching funds to reach their goal. Matching funds provided by the Moonlight Scholarship Fund will not exceed 50% of the total cost. The ideal applicant will have demonstrated serious interest in pursuing their chosen path: devotion to their sport, field of study, craft or profession; or affirmation that the alternative healing they are pursuing is of value to their well-being.
Awards are between $500 -$1,200. The award amount is expected to increase over time. If a grant is awarded, the payment is sent directly to the organization or vendor.
Awards may be used for:
- Travel for study or athletic competition
- Equipment for study or athletic competition
- Tuition or other program related costs
- Alternative medicine and/or treatment
- Women who are residents of Massachusetts or New York that are seeking matching funds to support travel or equipment needs for study or athletic competition, professional training, or support for alternative healing.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Applications will be reviewed using the following criteria:
- Financial need
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing your chosen path
- The potential impact of the program on your life, studies, professional development and/or health
The deadline for application is April 16. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Moonlight Mile Scholarship.