Deadline: April 11, 2022
Do you have the drive to lead change, and would like to have the skill sets to do so? Do you want to be an ICPD Ambassador and advocate for SRHR rights of young people in Ghana? Apply now for the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Youth Leaders Fellowship Program 2022 for Ghanaians.
The YoLe Fellowship is a year-long program designed to empower Fellows to be ICPD ambassadors for UNFPA’s mandates. It builds the capacity of young people for the job market including the UN system by providing opportunities for professional and career development as well as training in driving health-innovation. Fellows also have access to one-on-one high-level mentorship from high achieving personalities within different sectors.
The Applicant must be:
- Aged between 18 – 26 years;
- A graduate of a tertiary institution in Ghana;
- Able to commit to the Fellowship duration (one year);
- Proactive and possess strong interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in English (possess working knowledge of English) — (important for general communication purposes. All application materials must be submitted in English;
- Passionate about SRHR and demonstrate a desire to make a difference in their community: specifically, demonstrate interest and dedication to development issues established through either volunteer experience, work experience, affiliations with a youth network or NGO, in areas of UNFPA’s mandate.
Interested applicants should submit:
- An application letter (not more than one page), stating their professional goals and why they are applying for the Fellowship
- Legal evidence of age
All applications should be sent to [email protected] no later than April 11, 2022. Use the subject line: Application Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Programme (2022-2023)
For more information, visit UNFPA YoLe Fellowship.