Apply to join the Commonwealth Students’ Association Network
The Commonwealth Students’ Association (CSA) invites student-led organizations and student unions across all five (5) regions to apply to join their network!
The Commonwealth Students’ Association (CSA) is a unified network of student leaders and student-led organizations across the Commonwealth. They work closely with the Commonwealth Secretariat in Education and Youth Leadership, and provide capacity building support to National Student Organizations.
The Association was launched in 2012 at the 18th Conference of Commonwealth Education Ministers (18CCEM) in Mauritius, where student leaders gathered to make recommendations on the current issues in education and strengthen their role in the Commonwealth education sector. The main aims of the Commonwealth Students Association are ‘to promote unity among student organisations in Commonwealth countries; to protect the rights of Commonwealth students and to contribute actively to the development of student movements; and to create an environment for student unions and student movements to build their respective and collective capacities, to freely express and advocate’.
- Get an opportunity be part of a unified network of student leaders and student-led organizations across the Commonwealth.
- Open to national student organisations, Student-led organisations and student unions.
- They should be from Commonwealth Countries.
The application for CSA’s Membership includes the submission of all the following:
- A filled out CSA Membership Application (via this form)
- A Letter of Interest (with authentic organisation’s letterhead, Signed and Scanned)
- A tabled list of the members of the executive committee (with data that includes: First and Last Names, Nationality, Gender, Year of Birth, Date member joined the organisation, Current education institution, and the role or program currently enrolled in).
For more information, visit Commonwealth Students’ Association.