Deadline: May 27, 2022
What could $1,000 do for your gap year? Don’t let finances get in the way of your gap year dreams. Apply for a CanGap Gap Year Scholarship 2022.
You know that coding course you’ve always wanted to do? Or that wilderness first aid training? Or all those little expenses that add up to start your own business? The camera equipment you need to become a content creator or the plane ticket you need to go learn Spanish in Spain? Well, $1,000 can help you get there.
CanGap Gap Year Scholarships are awarded to soon-to-be gap year students and gap year alum who are looking to lay a solid foundation for their future that combines purpose and passion.
- Every April and September, they offer two (2) $1,000 scholarships to soon-to-be Gappers starting a gap year in the upcoming academic year. In April, they also offer one (1) $1000 scholarship to a soon-to-be gap year alum as they prepare for their post-gap year plans.
Scholarships are open to students who are:
- Canadian Citizens, permanent residents or refugees;
- Taking a gap year in the upcoming academic year;
- Completing their gap year and transitioning onto their next step (whether that be school, work, or another gap year!);
- Between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Register your full name and email address.
- They will send you a package to your email right away so you can begin your application.
- Submit your application by 11:59PM EST on Friday, May 27, 2022.
For more information, visit CanGap.