Deadline: May 16, 2022
Applications are invited for the World Bank African and African Diaspora Fellows for Infrastructure Program 2022. To continue to expand the infrastructure team’s impact and value to work on critical development issues, the World Bank has created a fellowship program dedicated to African and African Diaspora candidates.
The program aims to welcomes outstanding candidates who are citizens of Sub-Saharan African countries or those who hold the citizenship of other countries but trace their ancestry to Sub-Saharan Africa, such as African-Americans, Afro-Latin-Americans, Afro-Caribbean, and others.
They invite you to join a global team that currently works on more than 400 operations for a total value of USD 75 billion, and produces world-class research and knowledge focused on achieving sustainable infrastructure solutions that build better lives in developing and emerging economies.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a World Bank member country;
- Preferably have a master’s degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be committed to International Development;
- With Sub-Saharan Africa or of African descent such as African Americans, Afro-Latin Americans, and others.
For this recruitment drive, they are looking for potential candidates with strong skills for the following roles:
- Infrastructure – West Africa
- Infrastructure – Transport ECA
- Infrastructure – Digital Development
- Infrastructure – Energy
- Infrastructure – Finance, PPPs & Guarantees
Select the vacancy that you are interested in and follow the information on how to complete your application.