Deadline: April 15, 2022
Applications are open for the CREACT4MED Training Academy 2022 for Entrepreneurs within the cultural and creative industries (CCI). CREACT4MED (CReative Entrepreneurs ACTing FOR the future MEDiterranean) aims to boost entrepreneurship and job creation for youth and women through the cultural and creative industries in the Southern Neighborhood of the European Union.
This free training course is designed to help entrepreneurs, startups and MSMEs navigate the high-risk early stages of business development and strengthen CCI businesses in the Mediterranean, ultimately contributing to sustainable economic development in the region.
The training program will:
- Guide participants in creating a comprehensive business plan for their business, through learning modules and assessments on each section the of the plan;
- Explain business, legal, financial and marketing aspects of starting or running a successful CCI business;
- Provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the work processes of cultural and creative products and services, from an entrepreneurial perspective;
- Increase their understanding of dynamic strategies for navigating a highly competitive industry;
- Establish a regional network of cultural and creative players in the Mediterranean and Europe, to facilitate exchanges and cooperation between projects and participants; and
- Enhance employability and entrepreneurship prospects for young people and women.
- Successful trainees will have access to the MED CCI HUB and the CREACT4MED Alumni Network, which offers networking opportunities, capacity building, enhanced visibility, and access to regional events and financial providers.
- Furthermore, successful participants will have the opportunity to apply for a subgrant of up to €15,000 for their business venture.
To be eligible to apply for the CREACT4MED training program, you must:
- Be an MSME or startup owner, or creative entrepreneur active in the cultural and creative industries.
- Be based or registered in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia.
- Have a good command of English.