Applications are open for the DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program 2022. In furtherance of their mission to improve management and entrepreneurial education, GBSN has partnered with one of its corporate members DPDHL to develop the GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program.
This Fellowship Program is designed to partner selected postgraduate business students with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the developing world with the aim of fostering greater cross-border trade. This directly addresses their collective mission at Global Business School Network (GBSN) –– to improve access to quality, locally relevant management and entrepreneurial education for the developing world. GoTrade is education and access.
The Fellowship Program will pair graduate business students (MBA/MSc) with SMEs for 12 months. Each GoTrade GBSN Fellow will be assigned an SME to advise, consult, and collaborate with. The GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program will convene regular virtual sessions bringing all students together with speakers on relevant subject matter to aid their learning objectives, with the additional goal of fostering networking among peers.
Fellows will be supported by:
- DPDHL mentors
- Cohort of peers: the inaugural group will form the Alumni Network of GoTrade GBSN Fellows
- Coaching and mentoring with SMEs
- DPDHL Certified Program learning journey covering basics of international trade
Graduate students from across the globe who meet the following criteria are invited to apply.
- Enrolled at a participating GBSN member school at the start fellowship;
- Commitment to complete 12 month fellowship program;
- Fluency in either English, French, Spanish, or Portuguese;
- Ability to commit to an estimated 12 to 15 hours per month;
- Proven work experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset;
- Pandemic dependent, ability to travel to home country of the SME for 1-2 weeks (expenses covered).
If you or your school is interested in participating in the GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program, submit an expression of interest.
For more information, visit GoTrade GBSN Fellowship.