Business Incubator Communities (BIC) Africa Acceleration Program 2022 for Women Entrepreneurs
Deadline: May 9, 2022
Are you a woman entrepreneur from Angola, Ethiopia, Madagascar or Somalia? Are you seeking to grow and expand your business to the next level? Apply now for the Business Incubator Communities (BIC) Africa Acceleration Program 2022 for Women Entrepreneurs.
BIC Africa, funded by the European Union, launched the second cohort of Online Acceleration Program for Women Entrepreneurs from Angola, Ethiopia, Madagascar and Somalia. The program will support 15 women business owners across all sectors and business types through a combination of live training modules, coaching sessions, exercises and a mentoring program with women experts from Africa and Europe with high experience in supporting innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
The program will include:
- 8 live training modules
- 4 group coaching sessions
- 3 Networking sessions
- Exercises and access to support documents
- Ad-Hoc Helpdesk through international mentoring support
- Certificate of recognition
- Applicant must be a woman (minimum age of 18-years-old) founder/owner of already created business that in themselves have a strong development potential, or entrepreneurs working on a project idea aimed to create a business with high growth potential.
- Be resident of Angola, Ethiopia, Madagascar or Somalia.
- Be available between May and September 2022 to participate in the Program with maximum 2 hours per week for online sessions + time to work individually and reflect upon the learnings.
- Already running a start-up /project and seeking to scale up.
- Demonstrate a commitment to participating in all the activities of the Acceleration Program and assisting future developments of the program.
- Have access to reliable internet connection.
- Have a good working knowledge of English language.
The most adequate women with innovative and/or high-growth potential projects or companies will be selected, conforming to the following criteria:
- Pertinence of the project, product or service – 10 Points
- Innovation and impact on the community – 10 Points
- Entrepreneurial profile/team – 10 Points
- Growth potential of the project or start-up – 20 Points
- Feasibility of project, product or service – 20 Points
- Investment readiness – 10 Points
Complete the application form by May 9, 2022 at 6:30 PM CET.
For more information, visit BIC Acceleration Program.