Deadline: July 11, 2022
Are you a young journalist or a journalism student? Seize your chance to take your career to the next level & join the #Youth4Regions program! Send a short article, photo or video reportage on a project co-financed by European Union.
Apply for the European Commission Youth4Regions Program 2022. Youth4Regions is the European Commission program helping journalism students and young journalists to discover what the EU is doing in their region.
- Trainings on journalism and EU regional policy.
- The chance to receive mentorship from established journalists from your country.
- Working side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week.
- Visits of EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions.
- The unique opportunity to take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to Member States.
- Accommodation, food and travel expenses covered by the European Commission.
- EU or neighbouring country citizenship;
- Age 18 to 30 years and to demonstrate a real interest in journalism through studies and/or work experience.
- Applications from former participants are not accepted.
You must send a short article (2500 to 6250 characters), a photo or a short video reportage (2 – 3 minutes) depicting a project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (including Interreg) or Cohesion Fund. Your work should cover the theme of the current edition of the program – youth empowerment.
The application period runs from April 11, 2022 until July 11, 2022 at 17:00 CET.
For more information, visit European Commission.