Deadline: May 31, 2022
Are you from a UN organization, nonprofit, social enterprise, or a university with a ready-to-scale digital solution? Apply today to join the UNDP Digital X Solutions Catalogue 2022.
Digital X is a Partnerships for Scale Program developed by UNDP Chief Digital Office to find, match, and scale proven and innovative digital solutions around the world to accelerate impact — where it is needed the most.
Projects selected in the Digital X Solutions Catalogue will have:
- The potential to work with UNDP and governments in the 170 countries where UNDP operates.
- The possibility to impact hundreds of thousands or even millions of lives.
- Greater credibility to talk with governments, UNDP Country Offices, and impact investors.
- Global exposure with UNDP partners.
- Support in adapting the product to become Open Source, a Digital Public Good, or a white-labeled UNDP digital product, which can create new revenue models or new paths to scale.
- Optional introductions to UNDP field experts and technical advisors as well as matching with mentors from the DIGITAL X Network.
- Invitation to matchmaking calls with UNDP Country Offices to develop proposals and apply for funding together, including up to $100,000 with Digital X funds.
- Any team with a proven, ready-to-scale digital solution can apply to a Digital X Global Challenge and be listed in the Digital X Solutions Catalogue. This includes UNDP or UN teams with digital solutions, registered social enterprises, universities, private sector companies, NGOs, and nonprofits.
- Only UNDP Country Offices can apply for funding (either individually or multiple Country Offices can apply together).
Applications for the Digital X Global Challenges and Digital X Solutions Catalogue will close on May 31, 2022.