Save Water for ASEAN Essay Competition 2022
Deadline: May 10, 2022
Applications for the Save Water for ASEAN Essay Competition 2022 are open. The Save Water for ASEAN Essay Competition is a week-long writing competition with the main theme of “how to solve water scarcity in each participant’s country.”
In the Save Water for ASEAN Essay Competition, they aim to engage youth who are passionate about environmental action, especially in the division of water scarcity, to come together and share each of their own perspectives in written document form. Through this competition, they aim to spread awareness and encourage more youth engagement in taking action and expressing their ideas relating to water issues to other youth from all over Southeast.
- E-certificate for all the participants
- A chance that your idea will be heard by experts
- Prize for the winners worth up to $250
- Participants must be 15 to 25 years old;
- Participants must be citizens from ASEAN countries;
- Any form of plagiarism and cheating are prohibited. Participants that prove to be doing so will be disqualified.
- Paper must be written in English (maximum 750 words, excluding title, writer’s identity, and bibliography)
- Participants must only submit one paper. If there are more one papers submitted, only the first one will be accepted
- Paper must be an original piece that is not currently used for another purpose.
- Paper must be written according to the following format:
- Page size: A4, portrait
- Margin: Left = 3 cm; top, right, bottom = 2 cm
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12 for content and 14 for head/title
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Alignment justify
- Paper must be submitted:
- Through a link that will later be announced through email after you’ve registered
- With file name: Name_Country.pdf (in pdf).
- Accordance with the theme: The content of the writing is in accordance with the theme
- Innovation: The ideas in the essay is fresh, innovative, and original
- Cohesion and coherence: The paragraph that is made has good cohesion and coherence between sentences and between paragraphs
- Argumentation: The arguments are given sequentially, effective and based on data and trusted facts
- Writing: Spelling, Punctuation, Grammar
For more information, visit Save Water for ASEAN.