L’Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents Maghreb For Women in Science Program 2022 (up to €10,000)
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Applications for the L’Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents for Women in Science Program 2022 are now open. The L’Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents for Women in Science program aims to promote and support the involvement of young women in scientific research.
This program identifies and rewards talented young women researchers in life and environmental sciences, material sciences, mathematics, computer and information sciences, engineering and technology.
Since its creation, more than 55 endowments have been awarded to young women researchers for the quality of their research work. For this 15th edition, 5 endowments will be awarded to encourage young female researchers currently in doctoral or post-doctoral studies to pursue a brilliant scientific career.
- The awarded doctoral candidates will each receive an endowment of €10,000.
- Be enrolled in at least the second year of a doctorate (female doctoral candidates);
- Be in post-doctoral studies and have defended their thesis before the call for applications (post-doctoral candidates);
- To carry out her research work in the following countries Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia or Libya, in the fields of life and environmental sciences, matter, engineering, mathematics, computer and information sciences;
- Do not have a permanent position before receiving the Award.
- Scientific excellence of the research work
- Quality of the application file
To submit applications/nominations for this program, you must be logged in to your account.
For more information, visit L’Oréal-UNESCO.