Deadline: June 13, 2022
Applications are open for the Selangor Accelerator Programme (SAP) 2022. The Selangor Accelerator Programme (SAP) is a structured 3-month programme that aims to assist startups in the early stage, defined as startups that have not gone for Series A funding.
The SAP wishes to help these budding startups in polishing not only their product and business, but their core team as well, through workshops and mentors that will share knowledge, experience, and advice that will help the teams with their soft skills and pitching styles as well. The SAP also acts as a gateway for startups to prepare themselves for the final demo day. During the final demo day, the Top 5 will stand a chance to win from a cash prize pool of RM50,000.
- No equity and zero fees
- Collective network of angel investors, government agencies and VCs
- Accelerate your startup to the next level
- Exclusive access to industry leaders and veteran entrepreneurs
- Teams will stand a chance to win prizes from the SAP. Subsequently, Top 5 qualified finalists will stand a chance to win from the cash prize pool of RM50,000.
Startups must be:
- Incorporated in Malaysia.
- An early stage (pre-seed or seed) startup established less than 3 years.
- Have a MVP or Beta version of their offering.
- Able to commit two members to join the programme (Two co-founders, or the founder and a core member).
- Able to commit to the 3-month long programme.
Submissions can be sent anytime from May 10 to June 13. As long as you have met all the requirements, why not apply? Aspiring applicants have until 6.00pm of the 13th of June to register!
Prepare a PDF copy of your startup’s Form 9 (Certificate of Incorporation) or Form D (Certificate of Registration of Business) and include a 5-page pitch deck in PDF format.
For more information, visit Selangor Accelerator Programme.