UNESCO Mid Level Professional Programme 2022
Deadline: May 29, 2022
Applications are open for the UNESCO Mid Level Professional Programme 2022. The Mid-Level Professionals Programme (MLPP) is a new recruitment initiative for talented and highly qualified mid-level professionals who wish to start and/or advance their careers as International Civil Servants at UNESCO.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is piloting the Mid Level Professional Programme (MLPP) which focuses on identifying and attracting qualified candidates from non- and under-represented countries to positions at P-3/P-4 level. While recruitment will be open to applicants from all Member States, priority consideration, at equal competence, will be given to candidates from non- and under-represented countries and to internal candidates.
Currently the following MLPP positions are under recruitment:
- HRM – HR Officer (Talent Acquisition and Outreach) P3/Paris
- CLT – Programme Specialist (Culture) P4/Nairobi
- SHS – Programme Specialist (Social and Human Sciences) P3/Rabat
- IOC – Head of the IOCARIBE Secretariat P4/Cartagena
- Applicant must be a national of a UNESCO member state.
- Qualified candidates from non- and under-represented Member states are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should demonstrate an excellent knowledge of at least one working language of the Secretariat (English or French). A good knowledge of the other working language is an asset, or in some cases, is required.
- Knowledge of Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Spanish could be required or would be an additional asset.
After a thorough assessment of the applications and a pre-selection based on video interviews and/or written tests, short-listed candidates will be interviewed for the final stage of the selection, with a view to appointment by September/October 2022. Candidates not appointed will be reviewed for inclusion in the Talent Pools.
For more information, visit UNESCO.