PesaTech Accelerator 2022 for Fintech startups in Tanzania
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Applications are open for the PesaTech Accelerator 2022 for Fintech startups in Tanzania. PesaTech is an accelerator geared toward Fintechs and is implemented by Sahara Ventures in partnership with Hindsight Ventures and Enea Advisors.
The PesaTech Accelerator program aims at identifying and fostering Tanzanian startups in the Fintech space. The program engages promising startups with high growth potential to improve and automate their financial services delivery.
The accelerator is supported by The United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF). The accelerator targets post MVP and growth stage Fintech startups in Tanzania.
Benefits for Post MVP Startups include:
- Product Development
- Business Development
- Communication and Branding
- Investor Readiness Support
- Legal and Compliance
- Go-To-Market Strategy
Benefits for Post Revenue Startups include:
- Fundraising Strategy
- Strategic Partnerships
- Legal and Compliance
- Market Access
- Systems and Structures
The accelerator targets post MVP and growth stage Fintech startups in Tanzania.
- Post MVP StartUps: Any Fintech startup with an existing Minimum Viable Product (MVP) about to be launched and tested, or already in the market.
- Post-Revenue StartUps: Any Fintech startup with an existing Minimum Viable Product (MVP), proven traction and one that has started to generate revenue.
The accelerator will take the startups through the following processes:
- Opening and Launching: Opening the call for application and launching the accelerator with strategic partners in the startup ecosystem.
- Virtual Assessment (InvestoRedo): Running of virtual assessment of the applications received via the InvestoRedo platform.
- Physical Assessment (Diagnosis): Running physical assessment and diagnosis of the post revenue startups for investor readiness support.
- Bootcamp (Post MVP Startups): Two weeks technical and business bootcamp for registered post MVP startups to improve quality of the products and support on go-to-market strategy.
- One-On-One Session (Post Revenue Startups): Series of experts and mentors meeting for registered post revenue startups to help with go-to-market strategy, compliance issues and fundraising.
- Demo Day & Post Acceleration Support: Deal sessions and marketplace to support startups access strategic partnerships and potential investors.
For more information, visit PesaTech.