Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program 2022 for Student Leaders in Africa
Applications for the Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program 2022 are now open. The Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program is the premier program for actively advancing the ideas of free markets and individual liberty on college campuses.
This is the entry level of becoming a leader with Students For Liberty and the premier program for actively advancing the ideas of ideas and free markets and individual liberty in colleges and campuses around Africa. The Local Coordinators are the face of liberty in their campuses, they are the muscle of the movement, empowering students in their areas to defend the ideas of liberty. This grassroots program seeks out strong student leaders to spread the ideas of individual liberty, self-reliance, and economic freedom by starting new student groups, organizing events to promote these ideas and mentoring other vibrant students to assume leadership positions in the global students’ movement for liberty.
The course is designed to train an all-round leader by imparting skills in areas such as public speaking, professionalism, advocacy, proposal and report writing, effective communication (both verbal and written), event organizing, talent identification and so much more absolutely FREE!
- Trained leaders gain access to writing opportunities, leadership programs, get into internships and all-year-round seminars and conferences with SFL’s international network of partners.
- The Local Coordinator Program is highly competitive, and designed for the top student leaders in Africa. All members of SFL’s Local Coordinator Program must be current university students (undergraduate or graduate) in Africa;
- Applicants interested in becoming a Local Coordinators should be able to dedicate 5-10 hours per week to the program for one academic year;
- Successful applicants will be professional, personable and excellent communicators;
- Have at least 1 year of leadership experience in a pro-liberty student group;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- Looking to develop their own skillsets;
- Strong self-motivation to complete projects with little to no oversight;
- A passion for the ideas of liberty and for organizing to make the world a freer place; and
- Enjoy staying up until 2am talking to other students about how to advance liberty.
Interested students and recent graduates are invited to apply and thereafter successful applicants will go through two levels of training and an interview with one of SFL’s top leaders before being confirmed as a Local Coordinator. The training is available in English, French & Portuguese languages.
For more information, visit Local Coordinator Program.