Deadline: June 6, 2022
Applications are open for the Tech Equity Hub Accelerator 2022. The Tech Equity Hub is a virtual accelerator that provides a cohort of 8 to 10 Black and Latinx female founders the tools, resources, and connections they need to build successful tech companies.
During the 12-week program the cohort will engage in workshops, 1:1 mentor sessions, and cohort community building events. An expert faculty and accomplished mentors will cover product design and development, marketing and sales, business strategy and finance, legal, fundraising and leadership development.
At the conclusion of the program, they will bring the founders to New York City for a full day of activities, including a live pitch evening, networking with the Project W community, and quality time with the members of the cohort.
- Building What Your Customer Needs (Wants)
- Financial Statements Basics 101
- Refining Product Market Fit
- How to Build a Business Plan
- Ready, Set, Launch: Getting Your Product in the Market
- Financial Statements Basics 102
- Leveraging Your Power to Interrupt Bias
- Creating a Financial Model
- It’s Never Too Early: Building Your Investor Pipeline
- Protecting and Managing Your IP Assets
- Understanding the Different Investment Vehicles
- What It Takes to Raise a Seed Round
- Building a Top-Notch Sales Team
- Your Legal Obligations as an Employer
- Understanding Your Capital Structure and How It Translates to Your Cap Table
- Bringing Your “A Game” to a Pitch
- What Makes a Great Pitch Deck
- Tech Tips for Non-Technical Founders
- It’s Not Just Your Data: Protecting the Data You Collect from Customers and Users
- Practicing and Perfecting Your Pitch
- Tech Deep Dives
- Building and Executing on Your Marketing Funnel
Open to Black and Latinx female founders who:
- Are building a technology solution to solve a big problem affecting people or our planet
- Have demonstrated proof of concept for their solution
- Are available to participate in two or three workshops, mentor sessions and community events each week.
The deadline for application is June 6, 2022 at 11:59 PM (EDT). Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Tech Equity Hub Accelerator.