Institut für die Wissenschaften vom Menschen Grants 2022 for Professionals Documenting the War in Ukraine
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Applications are invited for the Institut für die Wissenschaften vom Menschen Grants 2022 for Professionals Documenting the War in Ukraine. This is an opportunity to receive EUR 5,000 for journalists, scientists, artists, intellectuals, translators and archivists from Ukraine.
Get grants for projects that document Russia’s war against Ukraine. If you cover events, collect materials from primary sources, record oral testimonies or interpret the war in artistic projects – submit. The program is funded by the Institute for Humanitarian Studies in Vienna. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- Successful applicant will receive a one-time support of EUR 5,000.
Grants can be awarded to:
- Journalists who want to continue to cover events;
- Writers working on essays or books that convey their personal experience of war;
- Scientists who want to interview those affected by the war or collect and process published materials about the war;
- Intellectuals who give interviews or write for European media;
- Filmmakers and artists working on war-related projects;
- Curators who want to organize exhibitions about the war;
- Publishers who dream of book projects about the war;
- Translators who want to take up translations of texts about the war;
- Employees of archives working to document the impact of the war;
- Other professionals who document the war.
Applicants should submit:
- Brief description of the project — up to one page
- Name and contact details of the person who can give you a recommendation
The language of the application is English or Ukrainian.
Send your resume, a brief description of the project and contact details of the person who can give you a recommendation to [email protected] The subject line of the letter is with the subject line “Documenting Ukraine”.
Applications are constantly considered.
For more information, visit Institut für die Wissenschaften vom.