Deadline: May 31, 2022
Applications for the Blue Seed Program 2022 are now open. Blue Seed is a pre-incubation program destined to support entrepreneurs in the Cameroonian ecosystem seeking to build innovative tech solutions to real-world problems.
Through this program, ActivSpaces aims to take entrepreneurs from the step of ideation to the level of proof of concept in three months, with a minimum viable product (MVP) to show for. The main goal will be to provide entrepreneurs with the tools, skills, and resources they would need to build a story behind their business solutions, based on fact and data.
- To achieve this work, ActivSpaces is looking to provide participants with the basic necessities of every entrepreneur. These necessities will be a dedicated workspace, internet connection and access to an online resource center. Blue Seed is a combination of work sessions, practical activities, support in crowdfunding and access to events. All these, free of charge.
- Open to all willing entrepreneurs residing in Cameroon and who have an innovative solution.
- Technology is at the core of the solution.
- Reside in an area close to one of the ActivSpaces hubs.
- The solution should be in one of the chosen sectors.
The application process is simple and happens in three simple steps.
- Step 1. Application Form: Interested applicants are welcome to fill out their application form online. Once the form has been filled and submitted, the reviewing committee will review the status of applications and preselect the top fifteen applications that will move on to the next stage. All applicants will be notified of their status via email on or before June 3, 2022.
- Step 2. Interview: Selected candidates are required to book an appointment for an interview with the team at Blue Seed. This interview will allow the team to have a better appreciation of the applicant’s passion, value, and drive.
- Step 3. Admission: Following these interviews, candidates will be notified of their status via an email and a call. They will be required to complete their registration before the deadline.