Transparency International School on Integrity 2022 (Scholarship available)
Deadline: July 17, 2022
Applications for the Transparency International School on Integrity 2022 are now open. Transparency School is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
The School programme provides participants with a unique blend of international and local knowledge, while also challenging students to approach the subject from a new perspective and offer novel, previously untested solutions.
Since 2010, Transparency School has welcomed more than 1400 youth leaders from more than 120 countries worldwide. In 2019, Transparency International Lithuania received the Amalia anti-corruption award for the impact of the Transparency School.
- The Transparency School 2022 tuition fee is 550 EUR. A limited number of full tuition fee waivers is available for applicants from Taiwan and South-East Asia. In addition, there is a limited number of partial tuition fee waivers available.
- The Transparency School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals.
- They welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds.
- Transparency School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
The deadline for applications for a full tuition fee waiver is July 10, 2022. Candidates applying for a full tuition fee waiver will be notified about the outcome of their application by July 24, 2022 at the latest.
The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form.
For more information, visit Transparency International School on Integrity.