Deadline: July 1, 2022
Applications for the AWS Healthcare Accelerator 2022 are now open. The AWS Healthcare Accelerator, delivered by KidsX, is a four-week technical, business, and mentorship accelerator opportunity.
With an expanded focus on the health of the population and the existing health disparities in 2022, the AWS Healthcare Accelerator will select a cohort of 10 startup companies seeking to use AWS to help solve the biggest challenges in the public health industry.
The AWS Healthcare Accelerator will be open to all healthcare startups targeting any patient population, with KidsX bringing their strong network of healthcare organizations and experience in delivering accelerator programs.
This AWS Health Accelerator will focus on the following areas:
- Increasing access to health services: Can include synchronous or asynchronous digital health solutions, remote patient monitoring, Internet of Things (IoT), language translation apps in healthcare settings, or digital tools to increase the availability and impact of health workers.
- Reducing disparities by addressing social determinants of health: Can include leveraging technology or research to improve access to social services, food security, transportation, housing, or economic opportunities to improve health outcomes.
- Leveraging data to promote equitable & inclusive systems of care: Solutions that capture real-time feedback to predict risk, generate meaningful insights, monitor symptoms, nudge behavior, and allow for timely and appropriate levels of intervention.
- All public health and healthcare startups encouraged to apply to the AWS Healthcare Accelerator.
- The AWS Healthcare Accelerator, delivered by KidsX is designed as an intensive, advanced curriculum designed to help companies focused on the Healthcare domain accelerate their growth using AWS. It is the only program for customers in the public health industry that combines hands-on mentorship and coaching with experienced technical and business teams from AWS and KidsX to support Healthcare startups at all stages using AWS.
- This is the only Healthcare accelerator program through which startups can benefit from KidsX unique domain expertise in Healthcare investment and business development and receive mentoring with AWS Healthcare domain and subject matter experts
Open to any growth-stage company that meets the following criteria:
- Must have a digital health software solution;
- Privately held company;
- U.S.-based company or international company with existing U.S.-based operations;
- Can commit 10-15 hours per week throughout the four-week accelerator;
- Participants must be fluent in English and able to join video conference events, primarily held during U.S. Pacific Time business hours.
AWS and KidsX experts will judge applications on several factors, including, but not limited to:
- the innovation
- the overall value the solution will bring to the industry
- the creative application of AWS to solve problems
- the team’s ability to deliver on an identified opportunity, and
- the startup’s fit with this program’s offerings
You can submit applications online until July 1. AWS and KidsX will review all applications and notify the 10 selected companies by July 29.
For more information, visit AWS Healthcare Accelerator.