JASIRI Growth Accelerator 2022 for Startups in Rwanda & Kenya
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Applications are open for the JASIRI Growth Accelerator 2022. The Growth Accelerator is a three-month virtual program which follows a carefully designed framework that guides and fast-tracks founders to achieving the key metrics that will grow their businesses and make them investable.
At the end of the three months, businesses that meet the program requirements pitch to a highly-esteemed network of JASIRI investment partners. Successful businesses will raise US$75 000 from JASIRI, with the opportunity for additional funding from JASIRI co-investors. Furthermore, after the completion of the three-month program, businesses engage in monthly accountability coaching and mentoring sessions to continue accelerating their growth.
The Growth Accelerator program is composed of 11 key topics:
- Market sizing
- Product and value
- Growth strategy
- Market Creating Innovations
- Growth Tools
- Creating a high-performing team
- Strategy, team and execution
- Marketing and sales
- Revenue models
Acceleration: 3 Month Intensive (Virtual)
- Weekly tutorials and office hours
- Monthly pitching practicals
- Bi-weekly coaching and accountability sessions
- Final demo day and opportunity for $75k+ investment
Post Accelerator Support: 9 Month Growth Monitoring & Support (Virtual)
- Monthly accountability coaching and mentoring sessions to support businesses to grow and reach key milestones
The businesses also get credits (AWS, Hubspot, Freshdesk, Zendesk) and business support services
To be accepted into the Growth Accelerator program, the Startups must exhibit the following:
- Large potential market;
- Market-Creating Innovation – potential to address non consumption i.e. trying to solve difficult problems and providing goods or services that were previously not accessible or affordable to a large number of people;
- Existing user base;
- Generating revenue;
- Consistent growth in revenue or user acquisition;
- Proof of legal Registration and tax compliance in Rwanda or Kenya.
Before you can make an application for the program, complete the eligibility quiz made of six questions. The purpose of the eligibility quiz is to assess whether or not the JASIRI Growth Accelerator is the best program for your business.
For more information, visit JASIRI Growth Accelerator.