Citrix Systems Scholarship Program 2022 for Black Students in the U.S. (up to $5,000)
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Applications are open for the Citrix Systems Scholarship Program 2022. Developed in partnership wth UNCF, the Citrix Scholarship Program will provide merit-based scholarships to African American undergraduate students who are studying business, engineering, or any technical major at a UNCF member institution or other HBCU. Award funds will be disbursed in the 2022-2023 academic year.
Citrix builds the secure, unified digital workspace technology that helps organizations unlock human potential and deliver a consistent workspace experience wherever work needs to get done. With Citrix, users get a seamless work experience and IT has a unified platform to secure, manage, and monitor diverse technologies in complex cloud environments.
- Successful applicant will receive $5,000.
- Applicant must be African American, and a US citizen or US permanent resident.
- Be currently classified as a graduating high school senior, or college freshman, sophomore, or junior.
- Will be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at any UNCF member institution or other HBCU for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be studying business, engineering, or any technical major.
Application requirements include:
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay.
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a teacher/professor, college administrator, or community leader.
Applicants must log in to their student account and select “Invite Reference” on the Application Status page. Applicants should also email the How to Submit a Letter of Recommendation document to their reference for detailed instructions and troubleshooting. Emailed letters of recommendation will not be accepted at any time.
For more information, visit Citrix Systems Scholarship.