Ethereum Foundation Fellowship Program 2022
Deadline: July 17, 2022
Applications for the Ethereum Foundation Fellowship Program 2022 are now open. The Ethereum Foundation Fellowship Program is a small forum for leaders who, during the course of 6 months, drive their own projects that use Ethereum as a public good destined to help billions of people coordinate and thrive.
Ethereum has already reached millions of people, but to reach the next billion, Ethereum must overcome many gaps in representation across cultures, nationalities, and economic classes.
The Fellowship Program is about bridging these gaps by identifying and supporting unique and talented individuals helping to enable Ethereum’s relevance and breaking down barriers to entry for those underrepresented people and communities who will become the future of web3.
- Networking and community-building
- Potential funding
- Open to applicants committed to their own project that helps Ethereum become a tool of and for the next billion.
- Their project could be a decentralized app, a piece of research, a community building initiative, or something else entirely. Some projects might be part of a lifelong quest of the Fellow; others could be a brand new idea that is just getting started.
- Whatever the project, whomever the Fellow, the Fellowship Program is focused on public goods that enable the flourishing of populations, communities, or individuals under-represented in the Ethereum ecosystem today.
- There is no formal criteria for becoming a Fellow. All applicants will be reviewed based on the content of the materials submitted. Final candidates will be asked for a short follow-up interview following selection.
- Applications from all technical and non-technical backgrounds are encouraged. Some familiarity with web3/Ethereum concepts is expected, but not required.
- Fellows need not be affiliated with any organization or team. Independent individuals are welcome to apply.
Fellows are not required to work on their project full-time, but Fellows commit to:
- Defining goals for their project and driving it forward in a measurable way during the 6 month program period.
- Documenting their journey, and writing a reflective blogpost after the fellowship is complete.
- Participating in cohort-wide activities on a monthly basis.
- Showcase their projects/research in relevant local, regional, or global conferences.
If you are working on a project that can help Ethereum reach the next billion users, apply to become a fellow before July 17, 2022!
For more information, visit Ethereum Foundation Fellowship.