Deadline: July 14, 2022
Applications are open for the GEDA Digital Programme 2022. GE` DA’ digital is a 6 months intensive professional leadership development program that offers you a unique opportunity to learn how to transform your community by acquiring new skills, increase brand visibility and access funds.
It provides solutions to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by increasing the human capacity of leaders who desire to understand how to play in the development sector and want to deep dive into how to build a thriving sustainable social impact organization.
Course modules will include but not limited to;
- Professional Development Training
- Social Innovation Techniques
- Resource Mobilization
- Starting & Scaling
- Digital Competencies
- A systems approach to solving problems
- Impact Assessment / Monitoring & Evaluation
- Resilience & Leadership
- Talent Management
- Hybrid Meetings
- Virtual Mentoring Engagements
- Group Peer-Peer Sessions
- Professional Networking Interactions
- Alumni Engagements and access to exclusive opportunities
- Attend capacity building workshops
- Networking opportunities
- Receive personal support from a dedicated in-country manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise Management
- Funding Opportunity
- Exclusive Invitation to topical growth webinars
- Remain a valued member of the network for future events and ongoing activities
- Open to applicants from these West African countries: Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and The Gambia.
- Be the founder or hold an executive position within a registered organization.
- Be available to commit to attending all sessions.
- Applicants must be 22 – 50 years.
- Ability to attend the launch and graduation event.
- Applicant and social enterprise organizations are interested and ready to scale the organization.
- Must have a laptop and access to the internet.
- Must be creating positive, direct, and intended impact aligned to one or more of the SDGs or AU Agenda 2063.
Complete the online application form by the deadline of July 14, 2022 at 5pm EST. All application materials must be in English. Await notification for the next steps by mid-July. Selected applicants will advance to the interview stage of the selection process.
For more information, visit GEDA Digital.