iHatch Incubation Programme 2022 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs (Cohort 2)
Deadline: July 16, 2022
Applications for the iHatch Incubation Programme 2022 are now open. iHatch is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps, to generate viable and scalable business models. The incubation programme will focus on the youths, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology.
The objectives of the programme are to:
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
- Free offline/online interactive trainings
- Free co-working space at NCAIR, Abuja
- Mentroship sessions with tech specialists
- Networking opportunities
- Funding opportunities
- Open to individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with a product or prototype that would aid i developing the Nigerian economy;
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria;
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
Application for Cohort 2 is open from June 17 – July 16, 2022. Kindly note that the training will take place physically at the National Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Abuja.
For more information, visit iHatch Program.