Apply for the Findhelp Fellowship Program 2022 [U.S. Only]
Deadline: July 15, 2022
Applications for the Findhelp Fellowship Program 2022 are now open. The Findhelp Fellowship Program believes that people working within their own communities have the greatest impact. That’s why they are proud to bring together people from across the nation that are committed to making a difference in the neighborhoods through their fellowship program.
The purpose of the fellowship program is to support and enhance the work of social care champions in their communities. Fellows organize innovative projects that directly contribute to improving social care outcomes in their focus areas. Fellows in each cohort work together to create and promote their activities, and will have the support of Findhelp in helping them achieve their project goals.
- Housing: Projects in this category focus on access to shelter or housing. They will consider projects across a range of different housing services, backgrounds and industries so long as they propose a way of addressing findhelp’s most searched for need.
- Food: Nearly tied with housing as the most searched for need on findhelp network is food. Your project is the right fit if you can tell them how you’ll contribute to food equity, access, or education in your community.
- Family, Youth and Children: Do you have a project idea that promotes positive outcomes from children, youth or families? Then this is the right theme for you! Projects can be centered on prenatal health, maternal health, childhood development, foster youth, or other child and family services.
- Health Equity: Health equity is ensuring that every individual has the opportunity to achieve their full health potential. They will accept a wide range of project applications under this theme so long as you can tell them how you plan to promote or contribute to health equity in your community.
Successful applicants will receive support to implement a community service project of their design, along with training in leadership and professional development. During the course of the fellowship, fellows meet weekly to network and support each other’s projects.
- $1,000 to make your service project a reality.
- Connection with members of a close-knit fellowship cohort, composed of fellows across the nation.
- Leadership training and support from us in promoting your project to your community.
- The findhelp fellowship is open to anyone in the U.S. The only criteria is that selected fellows are able to fulfill the fellowship requirements
- At this time, previous recipients of the findhelp fellowship are not eligible to apply.
- Projects can take a variety of forms. They can be a fundraiser, workshop, awareness or advocacy campaign, donation drive, learning series, resource fair, or other pre-approved community event. They are also accepting applications for projects that fit into existing lines of work or contribute to a larger project.
Submit your application to Findhelp no later than July 15, 2022. The application includes questions about contact information, what need you would like to address in your local community, and why you feel that you would be an ideal fellowship candidate.